|| HOMEPAGE | INDICE FORUM | REGOLAMENTO | ::.||NEI PREFERITI||.:: | RSS Forum | RSS News | NEWS web | NEWS software ||
|| PUBBLICITA' |||| ARTICOLI | WIN XP | VISTA | WIN 7 | REGISTRI | SOFTWARE | MANUALI | RECENSIONI | LINUX | HUMOR | HARDWARE | DOWNLOAD |||| CERCA nel FORUM » ||
WinUAE 3.4.0 Released (21.12.2016) Final Edition
WinUAE 3.4.0 released (21.12.2016)
WinUAE 3.4.0 (21.12.2016) Download
New emulated hardware:
- OpalVision (OpalPaint, King of Karate)
- Blizzard 1230 MK II and III.
- IVS Vector 68030.
- Blizzard 1230 MK II and III SCSI Kit.
- Expansion Systems Dataflyer Plus.
- FileCard 2000/OSSI 500
- Mainhattan A-Team.
- Microbotics HardFrame.
- SCRAM 500/2000.
- Ariadne II.
- LAN Rover/EB920.
- NE2000 compatible PCMCIA.
- NE2000 compatible ISA (x86 bridgeboard compatible).
- X-Surf and X-Surf 100 (Partial).
American Laser Games arcade game hardware:
- LaserDisc player (video file)
- Genlock (using video file genlock mode)
- Light gun and buttons.
- RAM/RTG RAM handling updated, all size combinations are now supported.
- Autoconfig board GUI list with custom sorting support.
- RAM Z2/Z3 board full autoconfig data customization support.
- Up to 4 Z2 and Z3 RAM boards can be enabled simultaneously.
- Multiple display and sound boards can be now enabled simultaneously.
- Genlock realtime custom image, video file or capture stream overlay.
- Genlock mode screenshot/video alpha channel support.
- Accelerator board 68000 fallback mode supported.
- Game Ports panel custom mapping autofire support.
- Network access on screen led.
- Single step (emulate one frame + pause) input event.
- MIDI and Genlock video volume control.
- Reduced input latency.
- Reduced WASAPI sound mode latency.
- WinPCap network mode now uses generated local MAC address, no more MAC conflicts between Windows and emulated Amiga.
- If some RAM board is not JIT Direct capable, only board’s access mode changes to JIT Indirect. Global JIT Direct option is not switched off.
- Most RAM size/position related JIT Direct restrictions are gone.
- Environment variables in file paths (%VAR%) are now always expanded.
- Implemented AGA only bitplane DMA overrun emulation (Moon Child).
- Host path 260 character limit removed (Windows 10 v1607+ only).
- Shortcuts with Shift key work again.
- Custom Game Port remapping does not disappear mysteriously anymore.
- Mounting file with size less than 512 bytes as a harddrive work again.
- CDTV statefiles fixed.
- On the fly directory/archive mounting only worked once under OS4.x.
- Worms DC and ACSYS (possibly others) graphics glitch fixed.
- Bad sprite collision optimization fixed (Jumpman Junior).
- Stop PPC emulation first, before freeing any emulation resources to prevent random crashes at exit.
- FPS.Adj config file handling fixed.
- ATAPI CD emulation odd data size fix (HDToolbox hang)
- default.uae with unplugged device: set to none, not layout A.
Rif: WinUAE 3.4.0 Released (21.12.2016) Final Edition
WinUAE AMiGA AFA OS: Test Multitasking mentre procedo alla scompattazione di un file immagine di 620 MB. Nel frattempo continuo a smanettare sul Workbench (aperte cartelle con centinaia di icone quasi tutte immagini PNG, visualizzazione immagini in sequenza attraverso un viewer, giocherellare su un Browser e molto altro ancora) senza alcun tipo di rallentamento, considerate che si tratta di un sistema di 25 Anni fa, provate a fare una cosa simile su un sistema Windows o altro OS di quella data (intorno al 1992) e con uno schermo 1024x72 a 32Bit.
Rif: WinUAE 3.4.0 Released (21.12.2016) Final Edition
WinUAE 3.4.1 Beta 1 (11 Febbraio)
WinUAE 3.4.1 Beta 1(64Bit) (11 Febbraio)
Novità della versione:
- Quickstart Blizzard modes (except if JIT enabled) enabled 24-bit addressing which caused new autoconfig/fallback mode support to think Blizzard is in 68020 fallback mode, disabling autoconfig.
- Added Apollo 1240/1260 SCSI module installed on/off option.
- IDE Identify drive command didn't reset multiple sector offset value. If previous read was partial multiple transfer, identity drive returned previously read data block.
- Added Lock drive option to real harddrive mount dialog. If checked, all partitions in selected drive will be locked and unmounted when emulation is running, enabling full read/write access even if drive has Windows mounted FAT partition(s). Lock will be ignored if drive has one or more NTFS partitions.
- Add harddrive didn't accept magneto-optical devices.
- Lots of softfloat FPU mode and normal FPU mode fixes and updates. (Andreas Grabher and me)
- Softfloat FPU mode added to GUI, supports on the fly switching.
- Untrap middle mouse button option was stuck.
- Implemented accurate 68020+ T0 trace mode emulation. (Original one has not been changed for ages..)
- Fixed crash when sound card audio play started and mono sound channel mode and "Include CD and FMV audio" was ticked.
- 271b3 "Blitter final D write don't increase "nasty" count" That is not true, I think this was only added to fix demo that randomly glitches on real hardware too.. Fixes intro Himalaya by Avalanche.
- Added illegal instruction at the end of each memory bank allocation, just outside of last available byte to force exception if execution falls of the edge of memory. This can happen if "more compatible" is not checked. Currently this causes bus error exception. May become halt in the future.
- Audio interrupts are delayed by 2 cycles, logic analyzer confirmed. Emulated only in cycle-exact mode. (Mission Elevator)
- Emulated sprite special case when DMA mode sprite's start X-coordinate is less than sprite's DMA slot position.
- Fixed AGA HAM6/8 behavior when BPLCON4 XOR value is non-zero. Planes 6 and 7 never affect palette selection if HAM8, Planes 4 to 7 if HAM6. If HAM control bits select hold mode, selected direct R/G/B value bypasses XOR operation. (Thanks to dissident for test cases)
- AGA EHB plane 6 half-brite selection bit is taken before BPLCON4 XOR adjustment. (Same)
- HAM mode and BPLCON4 BPLAM bit changes or HAM mode and BPLCON4 sprite bank bit changes and sprites in same scanline may have caused wrong sprite or HAM colors.
- >2M chip RAM didn't work in non-JIT compatible modes.
- Added -ldlog 1/2 command line parameter, logs all laserdisc commands.
- Recursive mode ROM scanner now skips directories starting with dot.
- HDF creator used old style dialog type.
- 68030 CE/prefetch mode cache access fix.
- JIT direct broke 512k and 1M chip RAM size detection.
- If statefile is loaded with one or more floppy images that can't be opened: keep fake disk in drive (like previously) and ask for new disk path when missing disk is accessed for the first time. (access = read or write attempt) Old disk path is shown in disk dialog title bar.
- SCSI emulation SCSI buffer re-sizing didn't handle READ(6) zero size length correctly.
- Added memory cycle-exact Quickstart step for A1200 and CD32 configurations. Less CPU heavy than full cycle-exact and usually not much more worse (or better). At least not until 68020 CE gets better.
- Memory cycle exact mode incorrectly counted internal CPU cycles partially.
- Memory cycle exact mode also enables more accurate custom chipset mode.
- 68020 CE mode adjustments, fixed Chip RAM access speed (was too fast previously), removed all extra cycle counting temporarily. Work in progress.
- Include key scancode in Input panel key events.
Softfloat FPU mode is now officially supported, Andreas Grabher (Previous) implemented required 6888x-specific features to softfloat support library. Only needed if "weird" features are required (denormals and unnormals, invalid operands) or extended precision (that WinUAE does not support due to MSVC not supporting it) or accurate status register flags or 100% accurate rounding/NaN handling, FMOD/FREM quotient etc.
Arithmetic exceptions are not yet supported. Trigonometric and logarithmic functions are currently implemented using normal native C-library functions and won't return 100% same results as real 6888x.
Not compatible with JIT FPU emulation.
|Utenti attualmente attivi che stanno leggendo questa discussione: 1 (0 utenti e 1 ospiti)|
|Discussione||Autore discussione||Forum||Risposte||Ultimo messaggio|
|WinUAE Approda Su PPC||WinTricks||News dal WEB||3||11-09-2014 00.56.19|
|WinUAE 2.8.1||WinTricks||News SOFTWARE||0||29-06-2014 00.33.23|
|WinUAE 2.8.0||WinTricks||News SOFTWARE||0||07-05-2014 01.28.45|
|[Retrogame] Final Fight (1989)||booty island||Emulazione e retrogaming||2||02-12-2012 21.19.09|
|Media Center Edition 2005 uR2... che fare?||MaciuPiciu||Windows 7/Vista/XP/ 2003||4||05-03-2007 18.01.40|