Telefonino.net network

| HOMEPAGE | INDICE FORUM | REGOLAMENTO | ::. NEI PREFERITI .:: | RSS Forum | RSS News | NEWS web | NEWS software |
| PUBBLICITA' | | ARTICOLI | WIN XP | VISTA | WIN 7 | REGISTRI | SOFTWARE | MANUALI | RECENSIONI | LINUX | HUMOR | HARDWARE | DOWNLOAD | | CERCA nel FORUM » |

Torna indietro   WinTricks Forum > Internet World - Multimedia > Segnalazioni Web

Notices

Rispondi

Strumenti discussione
Vecchio 23-06-2002, 05.31.34   #1
Gervy
Gold Member
Top Poster

L'avatar di Gervy

Loc.: Vicenza
Gervy promette bene
Nvidia Detonator

per tutti i possesori di schede basate sul chipset Nvidia

11 giugno 2002 sono usciti i driver Detonator Versione: 29.42
, questi sono i link diretti per ogni sistema operativo

per Windows 95/98/Me 8.0 MB

per Windows XP/2000 8.25 MB

per Windows NT 7.67 MB

per linux invece bisogna guardare questa pagina
Gervy non è collegato   Rispondi citando
Vecchio 23-06-2002, 18.33.14   #2
IrONia

tnx

ciaoooooo
Vecchio 24-06-2002, 21.13.52   #3
albyz

L'avatar di albyz

Loc.: Milano
albyz promette bene
Scusate l'ignoranza, io ho una nVIDIA RIVA TNT 2 Model 64, vanno bene quei driver per ME?

:::MAZZA CHIODATA GROUP:::

don't move I'll come back in a second
albyz non è collegato   Rispondi citando
Vecchio 25-06-2002, 01.53.01   #4
Gervy
Gold Member
Top Poster

L'avatar di Gervy

Gervy promette bene
si si vanno bene
Vecchio 25-06-2002, 02.02.20   #5
Gervy
Gold Member
Top Poster

L'avatar di Gervy

Gervy promette bene
da http://www.neowin.net/comments.php?i...&category=main

Some new nVidia detonator drivers have finally hit the web today.
This time they are available for all Windows Operating Systems and are also WHQL'ed.

Their version is 29.80 dating back to 24th of May. These were only WHQL'ed last Monday on 17th of June. This is a generic release - all nvidia cards to date supported.

NVIDIA Detonator Driver 29.80 WHQL for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/NT4
Driver dated 05/24/02 - 24th of May 2002

tested and certified by Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL)

All nVidia cards to date supported

full multi-language support

nView support present

Win2k/XP driver not compatible with old Refresh Rate Fixes - use RivaTuner 10.2 instead.

Unofficial release - not supported by NVIDIA - install only @ your own risk!

Windows 2K/XP

Windows 98/SE

Windows ME

Windows NT4.0

ricordo che non sono versioni ufficiali quindi scaricatele a proprio rischio
Vecchio 25-06-2002, 06.17.25   #6
albyz

L'avatar di albyz

albyz promette bene
Quota:
Originariamente inviato da gervy
si si vanno bene
Ok grazie

Vecchio 26-06-2002, 02.41.24   #7
IrONia

Quota:
Originariamente inviato da albyz

Ok grazie
io su win 98se li avevo installati con una tnt2 16 mb

ciaooooo
Vecchio 07-07-2002, 03.21.02   #8
Gervy
Gold Member
Top Poster

L'avatar di Gervy

Gervy promette bene
da http://progs.windowsmax.nl/modules.p...rticle&sid=883

nVidia omega driver 1.0.42a (NON SONO DRIVER UFFICIALI NVIDIA)

Yep, it's true, at last, the first Official release (non beta) of the Nvidia Omega drivers is out. It took a while to completely make the drivers work like I wanted them to work, but is done, and you won't belive the kind of quality they will provide. I managed to fix the D3D problem, so now D3D textures will look as good as the OpenGL ones in the second beta drivers and D3D applications will not take a serious HIT in performance like in the first beta drivers.

Read more..

Because they where made with QUALITY in mind, not speed. The speed hit will not be too high, from 1 to 8 FPS slower at most, but it could be higher in cards with 32MB of RAM or less, haven't tested but it should since the quality settings take a hit in FILL RATE, that's why it needs 64MB or more. For those of you who don't mind about the hit you are welcome to try them, I do care more about image quality than speed, since the nvidia cards are powerfull I don't think anybody would mind if Quake 3 runs at 98FPS with more quality than 104FPS with default quality.

These drivers where made as an "alternative" to anisotropic filtering, since enabling aniso would cause a MAJOR drop in performance, but with these drivers you WILL HAVE the same effect of aniso, but without the speed penalty. Also, the textures look A LOT better when FSAA is enabled, not blurred like before.

http://www.omegacorner.com

[URLhttp://www.omegacorner.com/drivers/nvidia_w9x_omega_1042a.exe]Download Nvidia Omega Drivers for Win9x/ME v1.0.42a[/URL]
Download Nvidia Omega Drivers for Win2k/XP v1.0.42a

RIPETO NON SONO DRIVER UFFICIALI NVDIA ..ma se a qualcuno piace provare ...smanettare
Vecchio 09-07-2002, 18.22.52   #9
Gervy
Gold Member
Top Poster

L'avatar di Gervy

Gervy promette bene
sono usciti anche i driver Creative Detonator 29.42 per tutte le schede grafiche creative che usano i chipset video TNT, TNT2, GeForce, GeForce2, GeForce3 and GeForce4

ecco i link

Download Creative 29.42 Windows 9x/ME
download Creative 29.42 Windows 2K/XP
Download Creative 29.42 Windows NT4
Vecchio 10-07-2002, 02.14.08   #10
IrONia

tnx di nuovo

ciaoooooo
Vecchio 13-07-2002, 02.02.02   #11
Gervy
Gold Member
Top Poster

L'avatar di Gervy

Gervy promette bene
da http://www.warp2search.net/article.p...thread&order=0

usciti i driver Nvidia Detonator 30.30 W9x/ME/2K/XP
ecco i link

windows 2000/xp

windows 9x/me

mm mancano quelli per NT ...per ora
Vecchio 23-07-2002, 05.19.54   #12
Gervy
Gold Member
Top Poster

L'avatar di Gervy

Gervy promette bene
mm interessante questa cosa ...si va a ritroso

The driver is dated 06/06/2002 and this is a generic multilanguage release so all Nvidia cards to date are supported. So far there's no word on performance yet.

Click on Read More for more info and download link.

Nvidia Detonator Driver 30.00 Beta for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP

Driver dated 06/06/02 - 6th of June 2002
All Nvidia cards to date supported
Full multilanguage support
nView support present
Win2K/XP driver not compatible with old Refresh Rate Fixes - use RivaTuner RC11 instead.
Unofficial beta release - not supported by Nvidia - install only @ your own risk!

Beta Detonator 30.00 Windows 2000/XP

Beta Detonator 30.00 Windows 9x/ME
Vecchio 25-07-2002, 04.20.41   #13
Gervy
Gold Member
Top Poster

L'avatar di Gervy

Gervy promette bene
uscito RivaTuner 2.0 RC 11.1

RivaTuner is the most powerful tweaking utility for NVIDIA display adapters running under Windows 98 / Windows 98 SE / Windows ME / Windows 2000 and Windows XP. The purpose of this utility is to give you access to the many undocumented features of the Detonator drivers.

Minor bugfixes:

Fixed 'out of free disk space' related database builder crash.

Fixed RMB styled context help handler for toolbar buttons under Windows 9x

What's new:

Full Detonator 30.30 support. Added databases for the Detonator 29.80 and 30.30 for both Windows 9x and Windows 2000/XP.

Added Direct3D anisotropic filtering optimization options for NV25 based boards for the Detonator 30.30 and higher. Now you may limit the maximum degree of anisotropy on per-texturing stage level and boost anisotropic filtering performance in the many applications without major impact on image quality.

Added AnisoBoosterOGL patch script for the Detonator 28.90 and higher. This patch script allows to boost the OpenGL anisotropic filtering performance optimization algorithm, which has been introduced in the Detonator 28.90. By default the OpenGL driver uses sophisticated polygon rejection algorithm and disables anisotropic filtering for certain textures, filtered by non-primary TMUs, when the driver detects that it has no major image quality impact. Unfortunately, this algorithm is ignored in the applications, which can override default degree of anisotropy. The algorithm is also totally ignored on Quadros.

AnisoBoosterOGL patch removes all these limitations and allows to extend the range of applications and boards, which can gain boost from the performance optimization mode. The patch script also allows the OpenGL driver to use the polygon rejection algorithm for the primary texture mapping unit too and boost anisotropic filtering by up to 10% with no major image quality impact. Improved protection against inexperienced users. Now RivaTuner tracks changes in Windows startup registry key and displays warning message when a user tries to move/rename RivaTuner's folder after configuring RivaTuner's startup settings.

Revised low level overclocking code for NV2x GPUs, slightly revised DLL reset code. Video refresh is now disabled before resetting the DLL in order to avoid visual artifacts when using Normal/High/Maximum clock frequency generation accuracy modes. Also, now RivaTuner doesn't reset DLL when using 'Low (safest)' clock frequency generation accuracy mode.

Improved low level refresh overrider's compatibility with Unreal Engine based games due to CDS_FULLSCREEN flag usage. Added refresh overrider mode control. Now the users can switch between performance/blend/compatibility refresh override modes, which provide different levels of compatibility and cause different performance hits.

Improved uninstaller. NVStrap driver can be also uninstalled now with /U command line switch.

scaricabile da qui
Vecchio 01-08-2002, 03.45.44   #14
albyz

L'avatar di albyz

albyz promette bene
Ascolta io adesso ho scaricato i drivers 29.42, ma prima di installarli devo disinstallare quelli vecchi?

Vecchio 01-08-2002, 04.17.09   #15
Gervy
Gold Member
Top Poster

L'avatar di Gervy

Gervy promette bene
si
ma gli ultimi ufficiali non sono i 29.80 ?

se hai problemi a toglierli usa questo lo appena visto in rete
Rispondi

Utenti attualmente attivi che stanno leggendo questa discussione: 1 (0 utenti e 1 ospiti)

Strumenti discussione