Telefonino.net network

| HOMEPAGE | INDICE FORUM | REGOLAMENTO | ::. NEI PREFERITI .:: | RSS Forum | RSS News | NEWS web | NEWS software |
| PUBBLICITA' | | ARTICOLI | WIN XP | VISTA | WIN 7 | REGISTRI | SOFTWARE | MANUALI | RECENSIONI | LINUX | HUMOR | HARDWARE | DOWNLOAD | | CERCA nel FORUM » |

Torna indietro   WinTricks Forum > Internet World - Multimedia > Segnalazioni Web

Notices

Rispondi

Strumenti discussione
Vecchio 18-01-2007, 15.49.50   #1
zen67
Gold Member

zen67 promette bene
Visual zone (plug in per zone alarm)

http://www.visualizesoftware.com/index.htm

VisualZone is an intrusion analyser and report utility for ZoneAlarm, ZoneAlarm Plus and ZoneAlarm Pro. It displays a clear overview of all intrusion attempts and allows you to analyse the information in lots of different ways. VisualZone can perform a backtrace to try to find even more information about the intruder. You can even automate the process so that a backtrace is performed automatically when new attacks are detected. VisualZone can also submit intrusion attempts to DShield for further analysis.
Please check the list of key features below for a shortlist of the most important functions of VisualZone.

Whether simply trying to find out more or wanting to dig deeper inside the hackers mind, VisualZone is the right tool for the job. And it doesn't require any technical knowledge to get the job done.
And best of all, VisualZone is absolutely FREE !

I grandi spiriti hanno sempre incontrato violenta opposizione da parte delle menti mediocri.
A. Einstein
zen67 non è collegato   Rispondi citando
Vecchio 18-01-2007, 15.54.00   #2
zen67
Gold Member

zen67 promette bene
Azz mi ricordavo di averlo già provato..... ecco anche dove lo avevo segnalato....

qua

ps a QUEL 3D ci sono un po affezzionato, sono curioso di vedere che fine hanno fatto un pò de quei sw che avevo segnalato....

I grandi spiriti hanno sempre incontrato violenta opposizione da parte delle menti mediocri.
A. Einstein
Vecchio 18-01-2007, 16.04.41   #3
zen67
Gold Member

zen67 promette bene
Mii incredibile:

Screen calipers free segnalato qua

da free è diventato share a 29.5 $....

A. Einstein
Rispondi

Utenti attualmente attivi che stanno leggendo questa discussione: 1 (0 utenti e 1 ospiti)

Strumenti discussione