Telefonino.net network

| HOMEPAGE | INDICE FORUM | REGOLAMENTO | ::. NEI PREFERITI .:: | RSS Forum | RSS News | NEWS web | NEWS software |
| PUBBLICITA' | | ARTICOLI | WIN XP | VISTA | WIN 7 | REGISTRI | SOFTWARE | MANUALI | RECENSIONI | LINUX | HUMOR | HARDWARE | DOWNLOAD | | CERCA nel FORUM » |

Torna indietro   WinTricks Forum > Internet World - Multimedia > Segnalazioni Web

Notices

Rispondi

Strumenti discussione
Vecchio 30-11-2004, 17.47.45   #1
Thor
Il re di bastoni
Top Poster

L'avatar di Thor

Loc.: Milàn
Thor promette bene
Monitor LCD 19" a confronto (Anandtech)

ecco il link!
http://www.anandtech.com/displays/sh...spx?i=2289&p=1

I modelli sottoposti a test:
BenQ FP931
Dell 2001FP
NuTech L921G
Planar PE191M
Samsung SyncMaster 193P
Samsung SyncMaster 910V
Sony SDM-S94
ViewSonic Q190MB

Vincitore: Samsung 193P
Migliori qualità/prezzo: Nutech e ViewSonic.

When we first started this analysis, we felt a little confident that the budget monitors in this comparison did not stand much chance against some of the other units among the group. On the contrary, we were very impressed to see the ~$400 units performing better than the more expensive units in our roundup. The low response time of the BenQ P931 played less of a role in our comparisons than we had anticipated, and sacrificing an 8-bit LCD panel for a 6-bit one probably hurt the monitor more than it should have in our comparative report card.

Our Samsung 193P won our hearts in almost every benchmark - colors were great, the design is awesome and we noticed no motion blur. Unfortunately, that amazing performance comes with a $700 price tag - you could almost get two NuTech L921Gs for that price! In fact, the ViewSonic Q190MB and identical twin NuTech L921G performed splendid in today's roundup. The price point is certainly there, and our analysis on the last few pages proved performance just at or slightly below that of the Samsung 193P in applications. For a low cost, no frills 19" solution, NuTech and ViewSonic monitors are hard to beat.

However, don't go away from this article with just the knowledge that the ViewSonic Q190MB and the NuTech L921G are good buys. Recall the steps that we laid out at the beginning of this article on how to buy a good LCD. To sum things up, remember the basics about monitor shopping - don't blindly trust all the specifications on the box and see the unit before you buy it.

Un giorno in cui voleva fare il cattivo, Mister Coniglietto sbirciò oltre la siepe e vide che l'orto del Contadino Fred era pieno di lattuga fresca e verde; Mister Coniglietto, invece, non era pieno di lattuga per niente. E ciò gli parve un'ingiustizia.
Sono un Vampiro! I am a Vampire!
Thor non è collegato   Rispondi citando
Rispondi

Utenti attualmente attivi che stanno leggendo questa discussione: 1 (0 utenti e 1 ospiti)

Strumenti discussione