Gold Member

L'avatar di Puppauz

Loc.: Legnano (MI)
Puppauz promette bene
Nuova comunicazione ufficiale
Quota:
Dear members,

Here is the weekly status...

Grid.org upgrade: Now that the move is complete, we continue to work on the new Member Web release. There have been many issues identified that are being fixed. Since the final release has not been delivered yet, that is holding up acceptance testing on the new hardware. It is a good thing that QA is being very thorough with this release and we expect it to be very solid.

Rosetta: There was an issue with the Rosetta job over the weekend. For some reason it quit dispatching. I had our DBA reset the job a couple of times, but it did not help. To resolve this issue, we had to reload the job. Everyone should be able to grab a Rosetta workunit now. I verified that I was able to grab one this morning.

Stats: Stats were rerun for the missing day and everything should be caught up now.

New cancer data: I do not have any new information on this. We are also looking for additional research to be run on Grid.org since Rosetta will be completed soon and the cancer issue is still outstanding.

Thanks to everyone for your contribution.
Molto interessante l'ultimo punto...
Stanno cercando cosa fare nel prossimo periodo, visto che il Proteome è agli sgoccioli e riguardo al cancro non si hanno novità di rilievo riguardo il problema delle caccole...

Crunching for WCG , Rosetta and PrimeGrid on BOINC
Puppauz non è collegato   Rispondi citando