Gold Member

L'avatar di Puppauz

Loc.: Legnano (MI)
Puppauz promette bene
Nuovo aggiornamento sullo stato di Grid
Quota:
Dear Members,

I hope everyone had a happy new year. Here is the latest status:

Grid.org Outage - As I posted previously, we had a temporary outage due to a blown City of Austin transformer (a rogue squirrel is suspected). This outage should not have required any reregistrations. There was a temporary period where devices may have been "Backing off..." due to a high load after the servers became available, but this should no longer be occurring.

New Cancer Data - A small batch of the new cancer data has been uploaded and members are currently crunching away at it. This is a very small subset of the data we received, ~20 WUs, just so we can verify that we are getting the results we expect. I plan on sending some of the results to our Oxford contact today to verify these are the results they expect. Once that is confirmed, I will upload more data. There have been a few members complaining of occassional lost results. I am not sure how wide spread this is yet nor the cause of the loss. Other members have reported complete success so we will need to investigate this more closely. Note that the old cancer job has been disabled so if you are working on the cancer project, you are crunching the new data.
Tralasciando la prima parte che parla del black-out, la seconda parte dice che al momento è stata immesa nel sistema solo una minima parte del nuovo lavoro sul cancro, per poter verificare i risultati (forse oggi stesso) con Oxford, e quindi per poi immettere successivamente il nuovo lavoro con la certezza che i risultati non siano da buttare

Crunching for WCG , Rosetta and PrimeGrid on BOINC
Puppauz non è collegato   Rispondi citando