Macao
Gold Member
Top Poster

L'avatar di Macao

Loc.: Un pò qua, un pò là
Macao promette bene
XP Tweak Mechanic 1.2

XP Tweak Mechanic 1.2

XP Tweak Mechanic è una utility per il tweaking del vostro OS; vi permetterà di ottimizzare l'avvio e lo spegnimento, l'accesso ai dischi e la connessione internet; le caratteristiche principali sono:
  • Better performance - faster startup and faster shutdown
  • Better surfing experience - Internet Explorer optimizations
  • No more stuck hung up applications - This setting automatically controls the delay before a hung application is allowed to terminate
  • PC Tune-up - By using inbuilt tools you can make sure your system is running to its potential. Tools include cleanup manager, disk defragmenter, scanning of protected files, etc
  • DLL management - Windows Explorer caches DLLs (Dynamic-Link Libraries) in memory for a period of time after the application using them has been closed. This can be an inefficient use of memory. Program will improve general user experience
  • Memory management - These setting attempts to keep your core Windows XP files in system RAM and not on the pagefile. This allows XP to keep data in memory now instead of paging sections of ram to hard drive yields faster performance. Therefore program will fine tune your system memory
  • Speedup menu - When using the start menu then you will notice a delay between different tiers of the menu hierarchy. This setting controls the delay before a menu or sub-menu pops open
  • Mouse Smart-up - Lets the mouse do the work. Do not put the effort to drag the mouse to the default buttons. It automatically jumps to the default button of a window or message box. Magic? - NO! - We call it the Mouse smart-up
  • Includes FREE popup blocker for better Internet explorer surfing experience

Home PageXP Tweak Mechanic
Sistema Operativo98/ME/NT/2000/XP
LicenzaFreeware
DownloadXP Tweak Mechanic 1.2 [ 1.24 MB ] Installer

CIAUZZZZZ
PS:seguire i miei consigli è bene,non seguirli è meglio
My Learning Blog: Marco's e-Place: please...correct any error with a post, thanks to all!

[VI & PD][URGENTE] Cercasi consulenti di vendita per FastWeb
Macao non è collegato   Rispondi citando