Discussione: eMail Client Mailbird
Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 22-10-2019, 22.44.03   #6
retalv
Forum supporter
WT Expert

L'avatar di retalv

Loc.: Ultima stella a destra
retalv è un gioiello raroretalv è un gioiello raroretalv è un gioiello raroretalv è un gioiello raro
Rif: eMail Client Mailbird

Non c'è pace tra gli ulivi... altro bacozzo che probabilmente non verrà mai corretto ...

Facciamo un passo indietro... fino alla v2.6.1.0 mai avuto un problema se non la mancanza dei caratteri embedded quando si crea un PDF da una mail.

Dopo questa versione sono stati inseriti i sorgenti di Chromium e da li è iniziato lo sfacelo: adesso le versioni 2.6.9.0 e 2.6.6.0 in modalità casuale mi bloccano il modem-router Huawei B618 ... ovviamente sono tornato alla v2.6.1.0 (senza Chromium all'interno) e i problemi sono finiti.

Chiesto lumi al supporto di Mailbird ma o non capiscono quale sia il problema o (più probabile) fanno finta di non capire... ho chiesto...

Quota:
Hi, unfortunately I think I found another malfunction due to that part of Chrome (or Chrominum) that was included in Mailbird ... I mean ...

My system connects to the internet via a Huawei B618s-22d modem-router using a 4G data connection and since part of the browser sources have been incorporated it happens that the connection is randomly blocked (on average once in 48 hours) at modem-router level and the only way to unlock the device is to turn it off again.

The problem seemed to refer to versions 2.6.12.0 and 2.6.10.0: after returning to version 2.6.1.0 the problem has disappeared.

I see that the new version 2.7.0.0 has been released but considering that the configuration and mails base is not backwards compatible, I ask if I am the only one to have had this problem or if some correction has been made in this sense before attempting the use of the new version.

Greetings.
mi anno risposto ...
Quota:
If your Mailbird decided to stop receiving or sending email all of a sudden, it could be caused by one of these things:

A new security software is blocking access to Mailbird

You have a new proxy connection

You recently changed your password

You have another email client set up as POP3, which takes over your emails before Mailbird

Here's what you can do to solve the issue:

If it's caused by number 1 or 2, try to disable your antivirus, or proxy connections, and then try to connect to Mailbird again. If you can receive email again, you need to add an exception for Mailbird in your security software.

If it's caused by number 3, you need to go to Mailbird settings, navigate to the accounts tab, double click on your account and change the password manually.
Mi sono sentito un attimo preso in giro, quindi...

Quota:
Probably my English is fallacious and did not explain the problem ... or too much was the haste of the reader ... ;-)

Current versions of Mailbird with Chromium, randomly LOCK ANY outgoing transmission SECURELY at the router level, eg. Mailbird, Firefox, Pale Moon, Basilisk.

Using the version I mentioned (before the inclusion of Chromium) everything (modem-router) works normally without bloching out.

It would be appreciated if you can, an answer to my questions instead of a copy-paste of precompiled generic responses.

A cordial greeting, ;-)
A 24 ore di distanza non ho ricevuto risposta, il che di per sé è una risposta...

Se ci saranno sviluppi vi aggiornerò ma francamente dubito succeda.

Era un buon software fino alla rincorsa al supporto a quella valanga di inutilità che chiamano "Componenti aggiuntivi" che li hanno quasi costretti a inserire dei sorgenti che non sanno gestire in proprio e hanno delegato al browser open: a questo punto non credo che aggiornerò fino a che vedrò (se mai succederà) aggiornamenti in tal senso e se dovessero cambiare le modalità di accesso a Google Mail tramite OAuth2 tornerò a Thunderbird.

Un vero peccato.

L'uomo ha attraversato un'evoluzione complessa, dal DOS a Windows 7.
Poi ... tutto è vago.
retalv non è collegato   Rispondi citando