Discussione: come funziona MBRtool?
Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 13-03-2005, 12.27.46   #2
Manlio

L'avatar di Manlio

Manlio promette bene
- Using the command line

"MBRtool /?" will display the help-screen and the copyright notice.
Please look at the examples below to gain a better understanding of the commandline.
The commandline arguments consist of the following:

/xxx - select the action to be performed, where xxx is the selected action (BCK, RST etc.)
/PTM:XyXyXyXy - change partition attribute X for partition y (max 4 times in 1 command)
/DSK:n - select disk to perform the operation on, where n is one of: 0,1,2,3 or A for all
/SEC - select a sector as target, the program will auto-select a target sector.
OR
/SEC:n - select a sector as target, force the program to write the backup to sector n

/FIL - select a file as target or source for a backup, the program will use the default filename
OR
/FIL:filename - select a file as target for a backup, using the filename entered. No extension, the filename must not exceed 8 characters in length

Note :
- selecting all disks (/DSK:A) is only valid for Backup, Checking target sectors, Listing/Clearing backup sectors and Saving track 0. The requested action will only be performed on disks that actually exist. This is checked by MBRtool before the actions are performed.
- when performing a Restore, Verify, Display or Edit function on a backup, you must use /SEC:n or /FIL:filename to specify the location of the backup. If /SEC or /FIL is not entered, the selected action will be performed on the original MBR.
- a filename must be entered (/FIL:filename) when backing up or restoring a track 0.
- backup and restore to/from sectors all happen on the disk were the original MBR is located, meaning : making a backup of the MBR on disk 1 to a backup sector will place that backup in the selected sector on disk 1.

Please note that MBRtool assumes the first disk to be disk 0, the second disk 1 etc.

Examples :

MBRtool /DSP /DSK:0 - will display the MBR for disk 0
MBRtool /BCK /DSK:a /SEC - will backup the MBR of all disks to the first available sector on the disks
MBRtool /BCK /DSK:1 /SEC - will backup the MBR of disk 1 to the first available sector on disk 1
MBRtool /BCK /DSK:0 /FIL:my_mbr - will backup the MBR of disk 0, to file "my_mbr"
MBRtool /RST /DSK:0 /FIL:my_mbr - will restore the MBR from file "my_mbr", to disk 0
MBRtool /BCK /DSK:0 /SEC:3 - will backup the MBR of disk 0, to sector 3 on disk 0
MBRtool /RST /DSK:0 /SEC:9 - will restore the MBR to disk 0, from sector 9 on disk 0
MBRtool /PTM:h1a2 /DSK:0 - will hide partition 1 and activate (and thus un-hide) partition 2 on disk 0
MBRtool /PTM:z1 /DSK:0 /FIL:my_mbr - will zap (delete) partition 1 in backup file "my_mbr"
MBRtool /WT0 /DSK:0 - will wipe track 0 on disk 0
MBRtool /RBC /DSK:0 - will refresh the bootcode in the MBR on disk 0
MBRtool /RBC /DSK:0 /FIL:my_mbr - will refresh the bootcode in backup-file "my_mbr"
MBRtool /RBC /DSK:0 /SEC:6 - will refresh the bootcode in the MBR-backup on sector 6 of disk 0
MBRtool /EPT /DSK:0 - will start the partition table editor to edit the partition table in the MBR on disk 0
MBRtool /EPT /DSK:0 /FIL:my_mbr - will start the partition table editor to edit the partition table in the backup file "my_mbr"

cmq nel file c'è l'help!

DFI Lanparty UT NF4 Sli-D, Athlon X2 4400+, 2x1GB DDR Kingmax PC3700 Hardcore SuperRam Series, 2xIBM/HITACHI 7K250 80GB in raid 0, nvidia 8800GTS 340, Sound Blaster Audigy SE, LiteOn LTD163, Plextor 24x10x40x, NEC-ND2500A@2510A, Enermax 620W, Thermaltake LanMoto black
Manlio non è collegato   Rispondi citando