Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 03-10-2005, 22.40.10   #30
Puppauz
Gold Member

L'avatar di Puppauz

Loc.: Legnano (MI)
Puppauz promette bene
Nuovo aggiornamento dagli amministratori del progetto!
Evidentemente le proteste riguardanti la poca comunicazione e la perdita di diversi utenti inizia a fare effetto...
Quota:
Dear members,

Here is a brief status of some of the issues that are still outstanding.

Member/Team stats: We have now imported data through mid 2001. There is approximately eight months of stats data left before the import is complete. We hope to have this completed in the next two days.

New cancer data: There is still an issue with the new data being rejected by the Ligandfit application. We tried a workaround suggested by our contact at Oxford with no joy. The resulting output files were sent back to Oxford for analysis. We are currently waiting on their reply.

Grid.org upgrade: Most of the hardware is already in house. The major piece of the new Grid MP 5.0 software has been released GA today. This piece contains most of the grid functionality. There is still another piece of software for Member Services that has not been released yet. We will begin our initial testing of Grid MP 5.0 on the new hardware this week.

Rosetta: We have finished another Rosetta job over the weekend. The results are being sent to ISB currently and a new job is being prepared to be uploaded. The new data should be available within 24 hours. Any outstanding workunits from the recently completed job will be credited for a week.
Riassunto per i non anglofoni:
1) hanno reimportato quasi tutti i dati che si erano persi nell'ultimo disastro. Mancano solo circa 6 mesi di dati che saranno importati entro i prossimi due giorni
2) Non sono ancora riusciti a risolvere i problemi con le nuove caccole di cancro, e la soluzione proposta da Ofxord non ha funzionato. Ora sono in attesa di comunicazione dall'università dopo avergli spedito i file di output con i problemi riscontrati
3) Il nuovo hardware è quasi tutto arrivato. La nuova piattaforma del Grid è stata rilasciata oggi e inizieranno a testarla sul nuovo hardware in azienda. Manca solo una parte riguardante i Servizi agli utenti
4) Abbiamo finito un altro lavoro di Rosetta e ne metteranno in circolo un altro entro le prossime 24 ore

Crunching for WCG , Rosetta and PrimeGrid on BOINC
Puppauz non è collegato   Rispondi citando